Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In February 2012

I got smitten with the colour combination blue and orange.


DSC04724

Maybe this birthday card I got from my mum (thanks mum!) won me over? I do like it a lot. Here is a link to the artist Anna-Liisa Hakkarainen.

100_3253

I made the strip first for my son´s quilt that I´m working on, but it did not work with the rest of the quilt. I had to come up with a new use for it, and I finally got the table runner fever. I thought for the longest time that table runners are not my thing, but now the bar looks so dull without it! Have to finish that one soon.
Table runner
I just love it how my daughters paintings on the chair sneaked into to picture :)

I have also been practicing drawing again (hard!) No matter how frustrating it sometimes is, I want to practice some more. Working with pen and watercolor is new for me and I really like it.
DSC04739
I went through all my seeds. I have enough for a little farm. Luckily for me I did not have any flower-seeds left, so I get to shop for those!
DSC04726
During the month February I have enjoyed having  flowers at home the whole month. I will continue with that. 
DSC04719

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Mäkin oon ostanut skissivihon jota pidän aina käsilaukussa ja päätin et pitää piirtää enemmän. Se on niin rentouttavaa!