Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fabric shopping

I just went click click click and bought myself some new fabrics! That is not easy for me, I'm so afraid that I make a wrong choice or buy too much - which is of course impossible because I will without a doubt use every piece of it at some point. So of course I end up buying too little. Well, it is a process and I'm working on it. One day I will trust that this sewing craziness is not just a phase. 


Other problem I encountered was that I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to order from the United States? It feels so outdated to have all these regulations between countries in this internet era, but I guess we won't be rid of them any time soon. 


Unrelated but very important! The roses are blooming! I was so happy and thought well, lets smell the roses - but these ones doesn't smell at all...had forgot about that. 


3 comments:

maria said...

The ones that smell the best are the "Wild Ones".

I bought 1 bush this spring and love it.

Marie

Mari said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the tip! I really would love to have some roses that also smell like roses:)

Anonymous said...

I love fabric shopping! I get so carried away when I get to the fabric shop but usually, like you, end up not buying enough. I don't mind having to go back to get some though... :)