Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog of the Month - Craft Sanity

So many nice blogs out there and I feel like sharing. It is time for blog of the month!


This time it is actually more the podcast that I'm so crazy about rather than the blog, although the blog is nice as well. The podcast and the blog is called Craft Sanity.  The woman behind it, Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood, must be one of the nicest people in the world. I mean I don't know her or anything but just listing to one of her podcast and you know what I mean. 



In her podcast she interviews all kind of creative people and the way she does it is phenomenal. It's more like a real good conversation between two best friends. Or actually three friends the listener being the third one. This is a true power to the people kind of thing. She is exited about something and interviews the person behind it. The person in question gets free marketing and the listener valuable information. No marketing departments or sales reps or editorial boards involved. Just people liking each others stuff and sharing. All this in a fun informal way that I just adore. In Jennifer's own words: Craft Sanity - works for me. 

No comments: